Sunday, October 18, 2020
Doe Meadow, Lewis Morris Park, Morristown, NJ
Join us for this outdoor event that includes doggie trick or treating, a Dogs on Parade event, food, music, and more! Bring your human friends as well!
'Howl'oween Registration includes:
- Doggie Trick or Treating
- Morris County K-9 team demonstration
- Seeing Eye Information booth
- Food trucks
- Dogs on parade ~ A costumed dog show with prizes to be given in various categories, selected by a special FCCF panel of judges
- Music and other activities
- Each registered dog will receive an FCCF bandana and recognition, along with their human companion, in the Event Program.
Register for 'Howl'oween:
• Dogs on Parade Sponsorships: Exclusive Sponsorship of the Dogs on Parade Category, Five (5) Howl’oween event passes, Full page black & white ad. Premium event signage. Inclusion in FCCF event promotions. $1,000
• Trick or Treat Wagging Sponsors: Premium Tent Location (10 x 10 area), One (1) Howl’oween event pass, Business-sized ad, Inclusion in FCCF event promotion and website $175
• Fire Hydrant Sponsorship: Event signage, Recognition on FCCF website $95
• Dogs on Parade Program: Full Page Ad - $125, Half-page - $75, Business Card - $50
Click Here for PDF of Sponsorship Opportunities
Become a Sponsor Here!
Reach out to: Christian Van Pelt: email@example.com & Chelsea Hinkle: firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer or be part of the Howloween Planning Committee!
Note: Your health and safety are or paramount importance. This outdoor event will be in compliance with CDC, State, and Federal guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable event that raises awareness and funds for children fighting cancer!