The FCCF helps families throughout the year with essential expenses (e.g. rent, heating, electricity, car payments, and groceries) so parents can focus on the treatment and healing of their child and family.
The FCCF Holiday Giving Program embraces the heart of the season for families fighting pediatric cancer. Your involvement will make all the difference. Donations to the Holiday Giving Program go directly to families in need so they can:
- Cover unexpected year-end expenses
- Buy presents for their kids during the holidays
- Enjoy a meal with family & loved ones
- Make sure their family can enjoy the holidays despite a cancer diagnosis
Ways to donate:
- Become a Fundraiser and help raise funds to support the campaign (Complete the simple registration below)
- Make a direct donation to the campaign or support a fundraiser
- Send your check or money order to 55 Lane Road, Suite 300, Fairfield, NJ 07004.