Fighting Children's Cancer Foundation
Holiday Giving 2013
GOING ON THIS WEEK!!! DECEMBER 9-13TH!!!
Each year, the Fighting Children's Cancer Foundation (FCCF) helps 30+ families battling pediatric cancer with the FCCF Holiday Giving Program. We give funds so parents can:
- Buy presents for their kids during the holidays
- Travel to see family & loved ones
- Cover unexpected year-end expenses
- Make sure their child & family can enjoy the holidays despite a cancer diagnosis
FCCF relies on your generosity and support to fund this program. Your contributions will go directly to help area children & families this holiday season who need our help.
Ways to donate:
Click HERE to make your tax-deductible donation.
Send your check or money order to 1700 Route 23 N, 300, Wayne, NJ 07470.
Call 908-429-2121 and give your donation with a credit card over the phone.
What to give:
- Any dollar amount for a one-time donation.
- Sponsor a family & give a $500 donation that will go towards a designated family.
- Give the Gift that keeps on giving - become a monthly recurring FCCF donor!
- Become part of our Pigs In Action program! Sponsor a pig that has been hand-painted by kids & families that FCCF has helped. Take it with you to work, school, among family and friends...
SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN RAISE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!!!
So many ways to give; so many ways to help. Which will you choose?
On behalf of all the children and families you touch through your generosity and care, thank you.
Visit us on Facebook & Twitter!