It's Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month in September
JOIN FCCF FOR OUR FALL EVENTS & SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!
5th Annual Jersey Shore Golf Challenge
Friday, October 10, 2014
Sea Oaks Golf Club, Little Egg Harbor Twp., NJ
11th Annual Tricky Tray
Friday, October 17, 2014
Birchwood Manor, Whippany, NJ
HAVE LITTLE KIDS? JOIN US FOR ANOTHER BOUNCE PARTY AT PUMP IT UP IN RANDOLPH!
Friday, September 26, 2014, 6pm-8pm
PUMP IT UP!!
8 Middlebury Blvd, #10, Randolph, NJ
$12.95/kid includes 1 1/2 hours of bounce time plus pizza and beverage!
Call 908-429-2121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Other ways to be involved this fall & show your support for Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month:
1) Create a ‘dress down’ or ‘wear blue and pink’ day at work/school – colleagues/students donate a small amount to wear denim, a fun hat, whatever your office/school decides. Donate collected funds to support FCCF kids!
2) Clean out your car and summer bags and donate any money found to help kids with cancer - get your friends and family to do the same!
3) Wear a gold ribbon and tell people about the plight and courage of these kids & families.
4) Donate $1 for every book your child (or you!) reads this month!
5) ‘Like,’‘Share,’ and ‘Tweet’ FCCF Facebook/Twitter posts to let others know it is Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month!
6) Register to come to our FCCF Golf Event or Tricky Tray!
7) Order delicious treats from www.leslieruthsweets.com this month! A portion of all sales is going to FCCF! Check out our NEWS section for more info!
8) Give the kids in your lives extra hugs this month, and give thanks for their health and well-being.
FCCF raises funds for kids with cancer and their families. The more we raise, the more we help. FCCF is trying to give out more money this year than ever before - the need is there, but we need the funds to make the giving possible!
Each year, around 13,500 children are diagnosed with cancer in the US.
Every day, approximately 250 kids around the world die from cancer.
Childhood cancer survivors are at risk for late effects of treatment, including:
heart or lung problems
delayed growth and development
compromised ability to have children as an adult
increased risk of other cancers later in life.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THESE KIDS & FAMILIES AND FOR BEING PART OF THE
‘SHARING OF CARING’ THAT IS THE FIGHTING CHILDREN’S CANCER FOUNDATION FAMILY.
FCCF Pigs in Action Program!
Become part of our Pigs In Action program! Sponsor a pig that has been hand-painted by kids & families that FCCF has helped. Take it with you to work, school, among family & friends. Click HERE to sponsor your pig today!
Get involved with the FCCF and help kids and families battling pediatric cancer!
Email email@example.com for volunteer and donation opportunities.
On behalf of all the children and families you touch through your generosity and care, thank you.
Visit us on Facebook & Twitter