JOIN FCCF FOR OUR FALL EVENTS & SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!
5th Annual Jersey Shore Golf Challenge
Friday, October 10, 2014
Sea Oaks Golf Club, Little Egg Harbor Twp., NJ
11th Annual Tricky Tray
Friday, October 17, 2014
Birchwood Manor, Whippany, NJ
Call 908-429-2121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Other ways to be involved this fall & show your support for kids with cancer & their families:
1) Create a ‘dress down’ or ‘wear blue and pink’ day at work/school – colleagues/students donate a small amount to wear denim, a fun hat, whatever your office/school decides. Donate collected funds to support FCCF kids!
2) Clean out your car and do any other fall cleaning in your home....and donate any money found to help kids with cancer - get your friends and family to do the same!
3) Donate $1 for every book your child (or you!) reads in October!
4) Register to come to our FCCF Golf Event or Tricky Tray!
8) Give the kids in your lives love and care, and give thanks for their health and well-being. As Halloween draws near, consider a small donation to help kids with cancer instead of buying that extra bag of candy; a neighboring family will thank you!
Each year, around 13,500 children are diagnosed with cancer in the US. Every day, approximately 250 kids around the world die from cancer. Childhood cancer survivors are at risk for late effects of treatment, including: heart or lung problems, delayed growth and development, learning issues, compromised ability to have children as an adult, increased risk of other cancers later in life.
FCCF raises funds for kids with cancer and their families. The more we raise, the more we help. FCCF is trying to give out more money this year than ever before - the need is there, but we need the funds to make the giving possible. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THESE KIDS & FAMILIES AND FOR BEING PART OF THE ‘SHARING OF CARING’ THAT IS THE FIGHTING CHILDREN’S CANCER FOUNDATION FAMILY.
FCCF Pigs in Action Program!
Become part of our Pigs In Action program! Sponsor a pig that has been hand-painted by kids & families that FCCF has helped. Take it with you to work, school, among family & friends. Click HERE to sponsor your pig today!
Get involved with the FCCF and help kids and families battling pediatric cancer!
Email email@example.com for volunteer and donation opportunities.
On behalf of all the children and families you touch through your generosity and care, thank you.
Visit us on Facebook & Twitter
© 2013 Fighting Children's Cancer Foundation