Holiday Giving 2014
The FCCF Holiday Giving Program gives funds to families in need so they can:
- Cover unexpected year-end expenses
- Buy presents for their kids during the holidays
- Travel to see family & loved ones
- Make sure their family can enjoy the holidays despite a cancer diagnosis
Ways to donate:
- Make your tax-deductible donation at www.fccf.info/contribute
- Send your check or money order to 1700 Route 23 N, 300, Wayne, NJ 07470.
- Call 908-429-2121 and give your donation with a credit card over the phone.
What to give:
- ANY DOLLAR AMOUNT for a one-time donation.
- Sponsor a family! Give a $500 donation that will go towards a designated family.
- Give the Gift that keeps on giving - become a monthly recurring FCCF donor!
- Become part of our Pigs in Action program for December! Sponsor a pig that has been hand-painted by kids FCCF has helped. Take this pig to work, school, and among family and friends to see how much you can raise this holiday season
So many ways to give; so many ways to help. Which will you choose?
On behalf of all the families you touch through your generosity & care, thank you for giving.
Each year, around 13,500 children are diagnosed with cancer in the US.
Every day, approximately 250 kids around the world die from cancer.
Childhood cancer survivors are at risk for late effects of treatment, including: heart or lung problems, delayed growth and development, learning issues, compromised ability to have children as an adult, increased risk of other cancers later in life.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THESE KIDS & FAMILIES AND FOR BEING PART OF THE ‘SHARING OF CARING’ THAT IS THE FIGHTING CHILDREN’S CANCER FOUNDATION FAMILY.
FCCF Pigs in Action Program!
Become part of our Pigs In Action program! Sponsor a pig that has been hand-painted by kids & families that FCCF has helped. Take it with you to work, school, among family & friends. Click HERE to sponsor your pig today!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for volunteer and donation opportunities.
On behalf of all the children and families you touch through your generosity and care, thank you.
Visit us on Facebook & Twitter