Families with a child 21 years old or younger suffering from Pediatric Cancer are eligible for assistance and consideration.
Your application will be reviewed by a special committee that will then make recommendations to the FCCF Board of Directors.
Applications are processed in the order they are received, however expedited assistance may be available based on need and circumstances.
Unfortunately, the number of families in need of assistance across the country far exceeds our ability to help. Though the needs of these families are just as genuine as those of local families, requests for assistance are limited to families residing in New Jersey.
Additional resources in the fight against pediatric cancer
- Camp Quality's CAMP IN - a virtual camp for 'our everyday superhero campers who have battled or are battling cancer'.
- David’s Dream – providing support and assistance to those in need
- Dean Michael Clarizio Cancer Foundation – financial, spiritual, and emotional support to young adults fighting cancer
- Emmanuel Cancer Foundation - providing NJ families support through professional in-home counseling, material support, and emergency financial aid.
- Frances Foundation – commitment to bring smiles to kids fighting cancer
- Gilda's Club Westchester Children & Teen Programs - Gilda's Club serves families with many resources and supports in NY/NJ/CT areas. They have children and teen programs available to NJ families in Hudson, Bergen, and Passaic Counties.
- Marty Lyons Foundation - fulfills wishes for children ages three to seventeen who have been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. They 'grant wishes today for a better tomorrow!'
- Project Thrive – a resource that 'spreads hope and strength' for teens and others who are going through a pediatric cancer diagnosis
- Songs of Love – the medicine of music for children who are fighting
Note: Each organization has its own application forms, criteria, and areas that it serves. Please contact these resources for additional information to determine eligibility and if they meet the needs of your child and family.