Families with a child under the age of 21 suffering from Pediatric Cancer are eligible for assistance and consideration.
Your application will be reviewed by a special committee that will then make recommendations to the FCCF Board of Directors.
Applications are processed in the order they are received, however expedited assistance may be available based on need and circumstances.
Unfortunately, the number of families in need of assistance across the country far exceeds our ability to help. Though the needs of these families are just as genuine as those of local families, requests for assistance are limited to families residing in New Jersey.
Additional resources in the fight against pediatric cancer
- Songs of Love – the medicine of music for children who are fighting
- David’s Dream – providing support and assistance to those in need
- The Frances Foundation – commitment to bring smiles to kids fighting cancer
- Dean Michael Clarizio Cancer Foundation – financial, spiritual, and emotional support to young adults fighting cancer
- Project Thrive – a resource that 'spreads hope and strength' for teens and others who are going through a pediatric cancer diagnosis
Note: Each organization has its own application forms, criteria, and areas that it serves. Please contact these resources for additional information to determine eligibility and if they meet the needs of your child and family.