THANK YOU! Thank you to each and every one of you for being part of The Fighting Children’s Cancer Foundation’s 21st Annual Golf Classic!
Over two hundred golfers, volunteers, and guests gathered at The Fiddler’s Elbow Country Club on Tuesday, which turned out to be one of the sunniest and most beautiful days of the year! We enjoyed golf, delicious food, and great company. We celebrated being part of the Fighting Children’s Cancer Foundation family, and together we raised funds and support to help more kids and families in need.
• In 2017 direct support to families increased by nearly 30%.
• One hundred and seventy-five families helped in the last year with $200,000 in direct support.
• More than $80,000 given this year so far.
• $1.5 million to children and families since the Foundation started.
• More than one thousand, three hundred families have been helped because of you.
As you know, the Fighting Children’s Cancer Foundation provides needs-based financial assistance to families struggling with pediatric cancer. Thank you for your volunteerism, participation, sponsorships, and generous contributions at this event and throughout the year.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, Advisory Board, and all the lives you touch, thank you for being part of the Fighting Children’s Cancer Foundation family.