It may be summertime, but here at the Fighting Children's Cancer Foundation we're busy preparing for a full slate of Fall Activities and Events, all in an effort to raise awareness and funds for children living with pediatric cancer!
On our events page you will find further information on all of our Events and Activities, including:
1. Go To Bat Against Children's Cancer- an event added in celebration of our 25th Anniversary Year! Join us on Saturday, September 17th at TD Bank Ball Park, Bridgewater, for a night of baseball, fun and friends. Be sure to invite your family and friends! Tickets can be purchased on the Go To Bat page!
2. Jersey Shore Golf Classic to be held on Thursday, September 22nd at Eagle Ridge Golf Club, Lakewood. On its page you'll find full information on how you can register, sponsor, donate or purchase a Limited Raffle ticket.
3. Howl'oween! Bring your furry friends (and non-furry ones as well!) and join us on Saturday, October 15th at the Central Park of Morris County. Be sure to register your dog for the parade (of course, as they wear their best costume!).
4. Our Silver Anniversary Gala promises to be even more exciting than usual as we celebrate the 25th Anniversary of our Foundation. This year's Gala is being held at The Grove, Cedar Grove on Saturday, November 12th. Information on tickets and sponsorships can be found on the events page.
5. Our 25th Anniversary Cash 50/50 is being offered also in celebration of our 25th Anniversary. Be sure to purchase tickets on the event page, maybe you'll be the lucky winner!