In the U.S., 15,780 children under the age of 21 are diagnosed with cancer every year. We know that the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted all of us. But for these families, they are fighting pediatric cancer AND COVID-19.
The Fighting Children’s Cancer Foundation is again committed to be BOLD and be GOLD in the month of September.
Here are 10 Ways for YOU to Get Involved:
- Please Write a Review! Go to Great Nonprofits to share regarding your positive experience with FCCF. It takes less than a minute, and if we can get 10 more positive reviews, we can be listed as a Top Nonprofit for 2021! WRITE YOUR REVIEW OF FCCF!
- Care Packages in the Making! We welcome donations of art supplies, family-friendly crafts, small gift items and games, pre-packaged treats, and other goodies that can bring smiles and comfort. Packages will be sent in mid-September, so please Click Here to connect with our Executive Director to get your items or sponsorship of these care packages in by September 17th!
- Adopt a Pig! We have ceramic piggy banks that have been painted by kids who have battled cancer. They have rested over the past year and are eagerly awaiting adoption to see how much they can raise! All funds go to help more kids who are fighting! Adopt a Pig!
- Create Your Own Fundraiser! Sell lemonade with your kids this fall, bake cookies to bring to one of your kid’s fall sporting events, or go on a loose change mission in your house, car, or laundry ~ donate the funds to help a child fighting cancer! Click Here
- Learn about a cancer warrior! Read about some of these amazing kids and families HERE and share on social media and within your networks so others can also be inspired to make a difference. Click Here
- Calling all Furry Friends! We are having Howl'oween on Sunday, October 17th at Lewis Morris Park in Morristown. Join us for music, doggie trick or treating, a Dogs on Parade event, and more. Bring your human friends to this event as well!
- Follow the Fighting Children’s Cancer Foundation on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Instagram! Like and share updates to let more people know about this important cause!
- Shop at Amazon! When you go to Smile.amazon.com, select The Fighting Children’s Cancer Foundation as your charity of choice. A percentage of all of your purchases will go to help more families!
- Register for our 19th Annual Gala! Join us for an evening of great music, food, people, and prizes and support children fighting cancer and their families. 19th Annual Gala
- Make a donation to the Fighting Children’s Cancer Foundation to support a child and family in need today. GIVE