In the U.S., 15,780 children under the age of 21 are diagnosed with cancer every year; approximately 1/4 of them will not survive the disease. We know that 2020 has looked different for all of us. But for these families, they are fighting pediatric cancer AND COVID-19. Join the Fighting Children’s Cancer Foundation to be BOLD and be GOLD in the month of September.
Here are 10 Ways to Get Involved:
- Please Write a Review! Go to GreatNonprofits to share regarding your positive experience with FCCF. It takes less than a minute, and if we can get 10 more positive reviews, we can be listed as a Top Nonprofit for 2020! WRITE YOUR REVIEW OF FCCF!
- Adopt a Pig! We have ceramic piggy banks that have been painted by kids who have battled cancer. They have rested over the past few months and are eagerly awaiting adoption to see how much they can raise! All funds go to help more kids who are fighting! ADOPT A PIG!
- Create Your Own Fundraiser! Sell lemonade with your kids this fall, bake cookies to bring to one of your kid’s fall sporting events, or go on a loose change mission in your house, car, or laundry ~ donate the funds to help a child fighting cancer!
- Learn about a cancer warrior! Read about some of these amazing kids and families HERE and share on social media and within your networks so others can also be inspired to make a difference.
- View the recording from our FCCF Virtual Gala! This evening included magic, special moments with FCCF heroes, prizes, and so much more. CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION!
- Calling all Furry Friends! We are having a Howl'oween event on Sunday, October 18th at Lewis Morris Park in Morristown. Join us for music, doggie trick or treating, a Dogs on Parade event, and more. Bring your human friends to this event as well! HOWL'OWEEN EVENT
- Follow the Fighting Children’s Cancer Foundation on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Instagram! Like and share updates to let more people know about this important cause!
- Shop at Amazon! When you go to smile.amazon.com, select The Fighting Children’s Cancer Foundation as your charity of choice. A percentage of all of your purchases will go to help more families!
- Make a donation to the Fighting Children’s Cancer Foundation to support a child and family in need today. GIVE
- Come to our Howl'oween ~ we know this is listed twice, but it is a unique and family-friendly way to learn about FCCF! JOIN US